Course Subscription Frequently Asked Questions
VESi courses can be taken from any up to date device with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
For all course-related questions (deadlines, functionality, etc.), please review the syllabus or the course info tab on the previous screen. Go Back.
You can also view the course navigation demo to see how VESi courses work.
If you have additional questions that are not addressed below, please contact us. Telephone support is available by calling VESi at 1-800-313-6744, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time. You can also email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Do I need to be an NEA-Alaska member to get the subscription pricing?
- Yes, you’ll need to be a member to receive the discounted pricing and receive credits for your courses. For information on becoming an NEA-Alaska member so you can take advantage of the course subscription please visit neaalaska.org
Q: How many courses are included in my subscription?
- Your subscription includes three courses that are offered for 500-level Post-Baccalaureate Professional Development Credits.
Q: How long do I have to complete each courses?
- You’ll have a maximum of one year to complete each course.
Q: How many courses can I take each term?
One course maximum in fall registration window (September through *December)
One course maximum in spring registration window (January through *April)
One course maximum in summer registration window unless you did not take a course in the either the spring or fall term, then you may take two courses in the summer. (May through *August)
Q: After I purchase the course subscription, how do I enroll in a course?
- After checkout you can go back to the course list and there will be an option to enroll in a course.
Q: How do I log into my course for the first time?
- After you have received your email: VESi Course Registration - Welcome Email and changed your password, please look for your second email: VESi Course Registration - Password Updated. Your Password Updated email will have your link to the course.
- If you cannot find the email: VESi Course Registration - Password Updated, please look in your spam or junk mail folder.
- If you try this twice and still have no success, please contact VESi tech support at 1-800-313-6744 or at email@example.com.
Q: What should I do if I logged into the course from my original course access email, but now I have lost that email?
Q: How do I enroll in the second course of my subscription?
- Click HERE and login to enroll in another course.
Q: Where is my course syllabus addendum?
Your addendum is sent with your original email with course access information.
Q: Can I renew my course subscription?
After you have enrolled in and completed the three courses for your subscription, you will be able to renew. Otherwise you will have to wait until your subscription expires a year after purchase.
Q: Where can I find more information regarding course deadlines or functionality?
- For all course-related questions (deadlines, functionality, etc.), please review the syllabus or the course info tab on the previous screen. Go Back. You can also view the course navigation demo to see how VESi courses work.
Q: Where or how do I get my official documentation?
- Upon course completion, please allow at least one month from the time of submission for your grade to be posted. Once you have allowed for the processing time, it is recommended that you first view your unofficial transcript through your UAOnline account before requesting an official copy. UAA transcript information is available on the UAA website. If you receive communication from UAA regarding your student status needing to be updated, please be sure to follow the instructions as provided by UAA.