Register below for graduate credits through Portland State University or call 1-800-313-6744 between 8:00AM-5:00PM PST, Monday through Friday.
Participants MUST provide a PSU ID number to VESI at checkout. If a student does not have a PSU ID number, they must complete the
Non-Degree application to obtain one. Once you have completed the application, you will obtain your ID within 1-2 days and at that time, can come back to register with VESi.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A PSU ID NUMBER
1. Go to Portland State University's online application system and select Create Account. If you have already started an
application, or created one for a past term, select Log In.
2. To start a new Non-Degree Application select Start New Application, Non Degree Seeking Application, and then click Create
3. Submit your application and then pay the non-refundable $25 application fee; you will be required to pay this via Visa or
MasterCard. A $2.00 processing fee will apply.
4. Check your email for a message about the status of your application.
5. Once your application has been accepted and you have obtained your PSU ID#, come back to this page to register for your course(s).
We recommend that you check with your school district and/or state licensing agency to verify that these course offerings will meet your district and/or state requirements for salary advancement and/or state certificate re-licensure.
Fall Term: August 1 - November 30 - 8 credit maximum
Winter Term: December 1 - February 29 - 8 credit maximum
Spring Term: March 1 - May 30 - 8 credit maximum
Summer Term: June 1 - July 30 - 21 credit maximum
*Must be registered by 3:00pm PST on last business day of the term
**Please note that VESi will only allow the submission of two courses, per student, during any two-week period.